Rotary Club of North Cobb’s
SMOKE ON THE LAKE BBQ FESTIVAL
Cook Team Registration
Register online using form on this page, or by mail by printing this completed application and mailing along with check made out to “Rotary Club of North Cobb” c/o Jude Dooley, Smoke on the Lake Cook Team Manager, c/o Northwest Family YMCA, 1700 Dennis Kemp Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152.
Contact Jude Dooley at JudeD@ymcaatlanta.org or 336-407-5052 for Cook Team questions.
Grand Champion – Primo Oval XL 400 Ceramic Grill/Smoker
Reserve Champion – Primo Kamado All-In-One Grill/Smoker
Three Meat Categories –
1st Place $200.00
2nd Place $150.00
3rd Place $100.00
Lord of the Wings (Friday night) – Primo Kamado All-In-One Grill/Smoker
People’s Choice Pork BBQ (Saturday) – Primo Kamado All-In-One Grill/Smoker
Sauce – $50.00
Anything Butt – $50.00
Thank you to our sponsor, Primo Ceramic Grills.
- This is an Officially Sanctioned Georgia Barbecue Association Event
All competitors will compete in the Cooking for Fun Division only
- Entry Fee: $250 includes a 10’x20’ space for cook team. Additional $100 for 20’x 40’ space.
- Everything you plan to cook with MUST fit in this space.
- If your entry is postmarked or received by email before February 15, 2017, deduct $50 from your entry fee.
- Registration for this event ends May 1, 2017. No Refunds All Net Proceeds go to Charity Programs
- Competition Categories: PORK, RIBS, CHICKEN
- There will also be Lord of the Wings and People’s Choice Pork BBQ competitions with its own prize pool. For information including the official rules for the Lord of the Wings and People’s Choice competitions, please review this page. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Each team must compete in ALL MEAT categories, but are not required to participate in the Sauce and Anything Butt categories.
- The competition follows the rules of the Georgia Barbecue Association. To obtain a complete set of GBA rules and membership information, please visit: www.bbqga.org/gba-rules/