Cook Team Registration
Please contact Jude Dooley at JudeD@ymcaatlanta.org or 336-407-5052
This event is being conducted in association with the Georgia Barbecue Association.
- Entry Fee: $250 includes a 10′ x 20′ Cook Team space. Additional $200 for 20′ x 40′ Cook Team space.
- Everything you plan to cook with MUST fit in this space.
- If your entry is postmarked or received by email before February 15, 2020, deduct $50 from your entry fee.
- Registration for this event ends May 1, 2020 or until we reach capacity. No Refunds. All Net Proceeds go to Charity Programs.
- Competition Categories: PORK, RIBS, CHICKEN
- There will also be Lord of the Wings and People’s Choice Pork BBQ competitions with its own prize pool. For information including the official rules for the Lord of the Wings and People’s Choice competitions, please review Cook Team Information page. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Each team must compete in ALL MEAT categories, but are not required to participate in the Mystery Meat competition.
- The competition follows the rules of the Georgia Barbecue Association. To obtain a complete set of GBA rules and membership information, please visit: www.bbqga.org/gba-rules/
Grand Champion $750 & Trophy Reserve Champion $500 & Trophy Three Meat Categories 1st Place – Trophy & $200.00 2nd Place – Trophy & $150.00 3rd Place – Trophy & $100.00 4th Place – Ribbon 5th Place – Ribbon Lord of the Wings (Friday night) Primo Kamado All-In-One Grill/Smoker People’s Choice Pork BBQ (Saturday) Primo Kamado All-In-One Grill/Smoker Mystery Meat – $100.00 Thank you to our sponsor, Primo Ceramic Grills.